Tuesday 13 April 2021

Happy Gudi Padwa !!

Hi Everyone !!

Anushree here and I super excited Guest Designing for Crafty Meraki for their #merakifestive release . I am sharing a card today for the Festival of GUDI PADWA.

GUDI PADWA or GUDHI PADWA is a spring-time festival that marks the traditional new year for Marathi and Konkani Hindus. It is celebrated in and near the Indian states of Maharashtra and Goa. The festival is observed with colorful floor decorations called Rangoli, a special Gudhi flag (garlanded with flowers, mango and neem leaves topped with upturned silver or copper vessel), street processions, dancing and festive food.

For my card I have used Holi Hai stamp set and Happy Ugadi Stamp set

Here's my card


To make my card, I took a white base cardstock in size 5*7 inches. I attached washi tape to demarcate two third of the card for Rangoli background. 

I used Rangoli stamp from Happy Ugadi set to heat emboss the background in WOW Blue Glitz powder.


I removed washi tape after heat embossing and next I stamped Kalash image upside down from same stamp set. I added Gudhi flag and bamboo stick by hand drawing and colored everything in Copic Markers.

I also stamped the Dholi Boy image from Holi Hai stamp set and colored in Copics, adhered with foam tape.


Last I stamped the sentiment from Happy Ugadi set in Black Memento ink and added some gold bling and enamel dots.

Hope you enjoyed this fun and festive card. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.