Sunday 25 April 2021

GOLD Goodness !!

Hi Friends,

I have this beautiful card for today flaunting some of my gorgeous PinkFresh Studio dies and Washi tape collection.


I loved doing all the Golden Goodness to my card.

To make my card, I chose 5*7 inches base card in Teal Blue color. Next I chose a white card base smaller in size and did dry embossing using Cricut Swiss Dots folder.

Next I cut my Oval Braided dies in Gold cardstock and adhered using double sided tape to give volume to the card.

I have used Painted Florals washi tape, adhered it on white paper and fussy cut to adhere on my card as shown.

To complete my card I used some cup sequins and also sentiment from element sheet of HNDMD Birthday sentiments.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am entering my card to

 

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is stunning. Thanks so much for sharing your art in our challenges.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.