Monday 12 April 2021

Enjoy your Birthday !!

Hi Friends,

Summer Birthdays are always so special. Made this one for my sister's daughter.

Here's my card dedicated to my fav season of the year and m fav niece too.

I have used MFT BB Polynesian Paradise stamp set along with circle die cut in the background.

I also hand tear some olive card stock to adhere in the background.

All coloring is done in Copics.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/news/wsc536









7 comments:

  1. A really sweet creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Butterflies, Birds and Bees' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card with this adorable image and love her hair!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet, Anushree. LOVE that darling image, and your color palette is also lovely. thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I'm always delighted to see your wonderful creativity linked up with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.