Tuesday 27 April 2021

Layering with Stencils | Dt post Tubby Craft

Hi Everyone !!

Creating Birthday cards is always fun. I have this feminine birthday card for today using Stenciling technique. 



To make my card, I have taken a white base card and Balloon stencil. I have chosen four shades of inks for my card.. Raspberry, Hot Pink, Light Pink and Lilac Purple.

I have tried layering with stencils for this card. The stamped cake image is from Birthday wishes stamp set.

I completed my card with some coordinating enamel dots.

I have a complete video tutorial for this card showing how I made it focusing on various techniques of stenciling and many more

You can click here to view



I have a simple and quick bookmark also to inspire you today.

For this Bookmark I have used Alphabet Fun stencil


I have simply stenciled using Sapphire Blue ink and a blender with the stencil.

Next I took some Kraft corrugated paper and plain paper to put sentiments as shown.

I completed my bookmark with a Baker's twine.

Hope you enjoyed both my projects and inspired to make on your own.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.