Monday 12 April 2021

Nameplate !!

Hi Everyone !! 

I am not sharing a card today, So I made this nameplate using lot of my paper crafting supplies including inks, dies and embossing powders.




I took a rectangular wooden plank of size 4*12 inches and tried some crackle paste background.

I die cut some gears and heat embossed in gold powder from WOW embossing powders.

I got a wooden cut of name and distressed in Vintage photo distress ink. Same I did doe the window frame.

I adhered some metal balls around the name.

Lastly I adhered some handmade flowers as seen.

I loved making it. Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering this nameplate to










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.