Friday 16 April 2021

Butterfly Card | Tubby Craft

Hi Friends, Anushree here

I have something so pretty to share with you all today. This one is made using my most loved stamp set Butterfly love from Tubby Craft


To make my card, I took a white base card and did some ink blending using Lemon Yellow Dye ink.

Next I stamped Script stamp set all over in the background in Jet Black ink.

I stamped Butterfly in a flying pattern from Butterfly love stamp set and then stamped one image separately and colored in Hot Pink ink.


I fussy cut that image and adhered over one butterfly. Next I stamped the sentiment from Bright Day stamp set and adhered as shown.

I completed my card with some red cup sequins.

 Hope you enjoyed my card and inspired to make your own.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/week-619-butterflies-birds-and-bees.html

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2021/04/things-with-wings.html








4 comments:

  1. WOW, this is stunning. LOVE everything about this, and the colors really speak to me. THanks so much for sharing your talents with us once again, and best of luck in the random draw.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grand background and lovely butterflies ~ thank you for linking up @ Word Art Wed ~ have a blessed day - Gail Scott DT WAW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.