Saturday 17 April 2021

Kids name board

Hi Friends,

Sharing a not so card but very much done with my inks and paper crafting supplies.

 I want to share a Name board using Tubby Craft inks and stencil.


I have used a wooden rectangular plank as my base and topped it with two coats of Gesso.

Next I used brick stencil with Mustard Yellow, Lemon Yellow and Chocolate Brown for my background.

I took all wooden cut outs like cycle, lamp post and window and inked them with Jet Black ink.


I inked the name also in Jet Black ink.

Lastly I added some flowers and hand painted curtains to complete my nameplate. 

I loved making it and hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering this to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.