Friday 28 June 2019

Stripes and stars !!

Hi Friends,

A quick card for today,

Here is my card,


I have made this card using Newtons Nook Designs ,Newton Loves Cake stamp set....Definitely my favorite stamp set.

For the card I have chosen an orange background and have die cut a round panel with cute little stars.i have adhered a green card stock behind that  and rubbed a little blue chalk paint in stripes.

Then I adhered a striped Washi tape as shown and completed my card with newton's image colored and fussy cut.Sentiment is from MFT.

I am entering this card to following challenges:



Hope you liked my card.

Thanks and Regards,

Anushree


8 comments:

  1. This is definitely a must-have stamp set! Such cute kitty images! For you card, I am so liking the orange background. It makes for a bright contrast with the green. Thanks for celebrating IPC's 100th challenge! We love seeing your cards! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent favorite, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, the little kitten is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour and cute little kitty
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.