Sunday 7 July 2019

Underwater scene ,Honeybee stamps

Hi Everyone,

I really enjoy making cards,recently I also had an awesome opportunity to teach a fellow crafter. It was real fun spending some good time together.We made lot of beautiful cards.

Here is one among those beauties,





How I made it:

I have taken a white base card with size 5*7 inches.Then I took another cardstock of size 4*6.5 inches and distressed using Oxide inks.

Once the inks dried,I have used Finnabair's Texture Paste with Crystal clear powder and Gold flakes.Next I stamped the images and the sentiment on separate card stock and colored it.Lastly adhered these using double sided tape.


I have used:






Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Inky hugs,Anushree


I am entering this card here:





Freedom and Happiness is what I want to show with this underwater scene.








5 comments:

  1. Love the cute little turtles and textured stencilling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable turtles and your underwater scene. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anushree, what a lovely underwater scene, with these tiny little turtles. Love the lightreflection you created with paste and glitter, great effect.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT Stempelgarten challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.