Wednesday 24 July 2019

LOVE U !! Slider card

Hi Friends,

I have to share a lovely card.This one has glitter, ink resistance and slider.I loved making it.

Here is the card,



I have used



The background is first wet embossed using white powder and then I have used various shades of Distress oxides .

The unicorns are water colored using Zig markers and then I filled some glitter in the rainbow of unicorns.

Sentiment is handwritten.

Hope you liked it.

I am playing along MFT Camp Creates 2019










Thanks for visiting my blog.

Inky Hugs,
Anushree

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute unicorn pull card! Bright and fun! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Fabulous design and great colours. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.