Friday 12 July 2019

Love Yourself

Hello Friends,

Today I have a mixed media project on my blog.This one was super fun to make as I was trying to use lot of my old stash.Also this one is closer to my heart as I was making it for myself.Trying to make a mixed media mirror with some beautiful lines.

Here are the pictures with close ups,






The project involves lot of stenciling,using Lindy's sprays which have been lying idle on my shelves for quiet long now.I tried digging up with some old chipboards too to create this lovely piece.


Hope you liked it.

I am playing along:




Hope you liked what I created.Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree



13 comments:

  1. I love how you've been able to use up old stash on this one. What a unique project! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    Be sure to invite your friends to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is adorable.
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really cute heart. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project and great use of your old stash. Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful project anushree. Thank you for joining us at splashymix challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.