Sunday 21 July 2019

Stencil and Wet embossing!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I am playing with a stencil and some wet embossing.Here is my card



For this card I was inspired by 



How I made it:

I have used a Mandala stencil from Craftangles and created the background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink.

Next I have used these smaller peonies from Sugarpea Designs stamp set "Pretty Peonies" and heat embossed then on vellum with white powder.

I have stamped the leaves with grey Memento ink and sentiment is stamped in Black ink.The sentiment is also from same stamp set.



Hoping you liked my card

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along:




I picked the color from the blue dress and played along with that.











9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the stencil
    \Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and so beautifully created! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking, elegant and so beautiful. I especially love those vellum blooms. Thanks for joining us at the Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the vellum flowers! Thank you for joining the Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful use of the stencil with the shades of blue. Thanks a lot for playing along the SugarPea Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love the inking on the stencil and the pretty vellum flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.