Saturday 20 July 2019

Fairy Dust !!

Hi Friends,

This card is too special for me,I will be meeting an old friend tomorrow who has three beautiful daughters.What better than this lovely card with these lovely Fairies from Fairy Dust stamp set.

Here is my card


How I made it:

I have used a stitched sun rays background die on a white card stock and inked using my distress inks.

The sentiment is a Stamplorations Die on a yellow cardstock.

The fairies are stamped on a separate sheet and water colored using Zig markers.

I have used four layers for this card,one Blue base card of size 5*7".Next is white,followed by vellum and lastly die background.

Lastly I have used YNS gumdrops to add interest to the card.

I have used


Hope you liked this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along here;









2 comments:

  1. How LOVELY!! Love the bright colors for the image! Your craftsmanship is awesome! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.