Wednesday 17 July 2019

Congrats!!


Hello Everyone,

Hoping you all are having great week.

I have a card for today where I have tried some new techniques of water coloring,I have also tried creating a background for this card.Let me show you the card first and then explain.






How I made it:

1. I have used a white base card of size 5*7 inches.Next I adhered some Washi tapes on both the sides of the card stock as seen.

2. I took another rectangular die cut and created a background by running water on thin colored lines in zigzag style.These colored lines were put horizontally using various shades from Tubby Craft Dye inks.

3. Next I stamped a small floral image from Flourish elements stamp set in black ink.I have die cut the center of the water colored panel and adhered gold Foiled Congrats Sentiment.

4. Lastly I have adhered some enamel dots to create interest to the card.

I have used:



Hope you have liked the cards.

Thanks for visiting the blog.





3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. Loved it. Thank you for playing along at Prika July Challenge. All the best.

    Shweta,
    CI, Prika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card layout Anushree..thank you participating in our July blog challenge "Perfect Smoosh"...all the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.