Monday 15 July 2019

Florals and Critters !!

Hello Friends,

I am Anushree today with two lovely cards.I have made these cards using June Release of Tubby Craft .Its a beautiful release with a mix of Florals, Critters, Patterns and Baby stamps .

Now onto my cards,Here is my First card using Plumeria Florals stamp set




How I made it:

1. I have taken a white card stock for my base with size 5*6 Inches.

2. Next I took another white card stock and did some ink blending using Coral Berry and Marigold  crisp inks from Altenew.I have splattered small drops of water on the blended piece.

3. I have heat embossed the Flower image with white powder from Altenew on the ink blended part.

4. I have colored these flowers using pencil colors from Faber Castell to give light shade to the flowers.

5. I have adhered some enamel dots as flower centers and some white glitter dots in the card to create interest.

6. Lastly I have added sentiment from Special day Greetings Stamp set.

I have used:







My second card for today is this cute Unicorn from the new release,here's my card





How I made it:

1. I have taken a white card base of size %*7 inches.

2. I took another white cad base and created some cloud blending using cloud cut outs .Then I die cut it again using a rectangle scalloped die and adhered as shown.The inside portion is attached using Double sided tape and outside using Clear glue. 

3. I stamped the Unicorn image on a separate sheet and colored using Tubby craft inks.Then Fussy cut and adhered as shown.

4. I have also adhered some die cut snowflakes.

5. I have stamped sentiments using Altenew ink.

I have used:




Hope you have liked both the cards.

Thanks for visiting the blog.



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the challenge, Anushree! Love the way you use the happy colors! Your floral card is so striking and gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind Virginia!!Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards. I love the floral and the gorgeous colors you used for your background. The white embossed image looks wonderful on top of it. Your little unicorn is very cute. Thanks for joining in at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are amazing! Love your card!!

    Thank you for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are both so wonderful! I love how you have coloured the bright pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.