Monday 22 July 2019

Oceans of Love!!

Hello Friends,

I am super excited to show you all my card,I just love it....This one is for my beautiful daughters Myra and Misha...both just love these mermaids and adore them completely.

Without much talking,Here is the card





I am glad to be a Camper playing along with MFT Camp Create 2019,Yayyy...so so happy ...Have been waiting for this for sometime now.



I have used MFT Mermaizing Stamp set

Adding to it lot of Water coloring to this card,with lots of Glitterz and shakers.Loved it how it turned out.The water and all images are hand colored using Zig water color markers.All stamping done using Black archival ink from Rangers.

I have added Honeybee Champagne Confetti Vial to the sides of the shaker panel using clear glue.

I loved it.Hope you liked it too.

I have a Youtube channel and Instagram account to showcase my work.All links on the sidebar of the blog.Do visit,I would appreciate all this love and support.

Inky Hugs,Anushree

Joining in the fun here:















4 comments:

  1. You are so good with the scene cards! Love this! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's beautiful. The mermaids are too cute. Lovely. Thank you for playing along at Prika July Challenge. All the best.

    Shweta,
    CI, Prika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love everything about this card Anushree......thank you participating in our July blog challenge "Perfect Smoosh"...all the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.