Monday 5 August 2019

Shaker card !! Tubby Craft

Hello Everyone,

I am Anushree with a simple shaker card.This card I have designed for Tubby Craft

Here is my card



How I made it:

1. I have taken a Gray color card stock as my base of size 4.5* 5.5 inches.

2. Next I distressed a smaller size white card stock using Lemon Yellow Tubby Craft Dye ink.I die cut the center of this piece using a round circle.

3. I have adhered a rectangular white die cut panel on this yellow panel.

4. Next I have stamped the floral wreath from Perfect You stamp set on a separate card stock using Black Tubby Craft Ink and adhered on the yellow panel coordinating with round cut.I chose not to color the wreath as I just wanted to highlight Yellow and Gray shades in this card.

5. Shaker element is created by adhering transparent sheet behind the yellow panel and then filling the space with sequins.I have used double sided tape behind to create the shaker panel.

6. Lastly I have used Special Day Greetings stamp set to put my sentiment in this card.Everything is adhered as shown

I have used:






Thanks for visiting the blog.

Inky hugs,
Anushree


Joining at:








2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful bright card. Love the shaker element. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.