Saturday 24 August 2019

Pure Florals:Rose card

HI all,

I am keeping a little busy these days doing alcohol ink and decoupage workshops.I made this card last night for a dear friend whom I will be meeting today in the workshop.


I have used Pure Florals:Rose stamp set from Uniko stamps,stamped it on white cardstock and colored with Zig markers.

The white background is dry embossed with Folder from Darice.I completed my card with a sentiment die cut on Gold cardstock using Hello and smile Die from The Greeting farm.

Hope you liked this CAS card.

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Inky Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:







10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, Anushree. Thanks for playing along with us at the AAA Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along!
    Priti,
    Craft Inspirator, PRIKA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you so much for participating in the Prika Aug challenge. All the best!

    Love,
    Shweta- Craft Inspirator,Prika

    ReplyDelete
  5. VEry beautiful card.. THank you so much for playing along with us at Prika Aug Blog Challenge. wish you all the best!

    CI Prika
    Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.