Sunday 11 August 2019

Kids fun!!

Hi All,

This post is so dear to me,presenting here a sparkly flowery card done by my 4 year old daughter Misha...

Yes,she does lot of coloring but I never converted her drawings to cards...This time she wished to make one when she saw my elder one making cards...Here is she enjoying the making


Here's the card




Oh she loved playing with Nuvo Glitters,The image is from Heartfelt Creations stamp,Sentiment from Penny Black.Complete coloring done by my lil girl

Lastly I adhered the image to the card base with clear glue and sentiment with Double sided tape .Here comes elder sis help...she distressed the edges and the sentiment with Memaid Lagoon ink and adhered some pearls to the card.

We already have this card booked for Misha's favorite teacher in her school.

Hope you liked it too.

Do leave love in comments below,would be very encouraging for these budding artists.

Thanks for visiting my blog,

Anushree

We are joining here with this card,





10 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is Amazing! I love the Beautiful colors and your fabulous coloring!!! The glitter is so Beautiful too!!! Thanks so much for playing with our Kid's Summer challenge at SSSWC! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misha, this is wonderful! I love the bright colors you chose, and your coloring skills are amazing!! The glitter and bling on the flowers are great, and I know your teacher will love this! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Kids Summer Challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maura for the love and appreciation...Misha is conveying her regards to all crafters!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Misha :-) your colouring is absolutely fabulous! I can hardly believe that you are only 4 years old! this is amazing!! very very pretty, well done!! ❤️

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lorraine!!..Misha is extremely happy seeing all this love and appreciation!!

      Delete
  4. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, Misha is a born artist! So glad she joined us for our kids' challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.