Wednesday 28 August 2019

Stretching my stamps !!

Hello Friends,

I have a lovely card for today.I have tried something out of my Comfort Zone.Let me share a picture and take you through a pictorial.




How I made it:

1. I have used a watercolor paper and started stamping the flowers from Wishes with Magnolia stamp set using masking technique using Hero Arts Black Ink.


2. Next I started filling in the colors using Tubby Craft inks.I started filling the flowers first.


3. Next I colored the remaining portions.


4. When all coloring completed,I trimmed the watercolored sheet as per my card size and adhered to main card base using clear glue.

5. I heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set in white powder, and then applied glossy accent on the whole.

6. I adhered the sentiment using double sided tape.This completes my card

I am sure you all must be wondering how much time I took to complete this card....It took me more than 2 hours to finish this card.But I am super happy to see the results.

I have used:


Hope you liked what I made.
Thanks for visiting the blog.




10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love the images and colours, the lovely vibrant colours look really great agains the black background.
    Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge over at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and striking! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely feminine floral creation is pretty vibrant colours, thanks so much for joining our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card with those red flowers and black background! So beautiful!
    Priti,
    Craft Inspirator, PRIKA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright colours. Thank you so much for participating in the Prika Aug challenge. All the best!

    Love,
    Shweta- Craft Inspirator, Prika

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like spring is here.. Beautiful card!
    THank you so much for playing along with us at Prika Aug Blog Challenge. wish you all the best!

    CI Prika
    Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.