Saturday 10 August 2019

Pretty Peonies and stenciling !!

Hi Friends,

For Today's Card,I am completely inspired by some Autumn colors...

Here is my card,


I have used Altenew Cube Builder stencil and Pretty peonies stamp from Sugarpea Designs
I tried giving the background a twist by die cutting the panel and using remaining along with the die cut.

I have watercolored the flower and for stencil have used distress inks.

Not a quick card but definitely I loved how it turned out.

Hope you liked it too.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along,


I was completely inspired by the color chart of the challenge.








10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the peony is beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the bright color choice and amazing flower!!!
    Thanks so much for entering into the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge!
    Tatiana from SugarPea Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspiring bold bright peony bloom! I love how you paired it with a geometric background. The colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! Thank you for taking part in the MIU SugarPea Designs challenge! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our seasonal challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.