Tuesday 3 September 2019

Ink Blending and stamping,Tubby Craft

Hi friends,

Today I have a masculine card,though the colors I have chosen are closer to masculine theme but I feel they can be used for females as well.I have also made a video tutorial for the card.This card I have made as my design team post for Tubby Craft

Here is my card





I have used Lucky quote stamp set for the sentiment and Hearts are from Penguin love stamp set.

I have used Tubby Craft dye inks to create the background and also stamping.These shades are 
1. Lawn Green
2. Aqua Blue
3. Sapphire Blue
4. Emerald Green
5. Jet Black

Watch video for complete tutorial on how I made this card.




Products used:









Hope you enjoyed the card,

Thanks for visiting the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.