Thursday 5 September 2019

Quick and easy stamped cards

Hi Friends,

Anushree this side.Today I have some quick and beautiful cards which can be replicated easily for bulk orders or events which require similar cards in large numbers.As an artist,I sometimes get request where people are looking for good number of cards that too handmade.

Yes,I agree ...we cannot really replicate 100% when its handmade,still few ideas and designs works great when it comes to replicating.Here I have worked around same kind of design but for different occasions.

Let me show you my first set of cards,







I have used Buttercup and Bright Day stamp set from Tubby Craft.Also the inks used are from Tubby Craft.

How I made it:
1. I have taken base card stock as a darker color and adhered white diecut cardstock with clear glue.

2. I started stamping various images from above mentioned stamp set using Tubby Craft inks.

3. After that I added brown color square die cut topped with white square die cut.I stamped small sentiment on the white square before adhering to brown square with double sided tape.

4. Lastly added cup sequins to the card.


Now onto my second card,I have used same stamp sets,same inks,same style...just that made it into a Teacher's Day card,Here is the picture




My 8 year daughter loved this one and wanted me to make 20-25 cards as she wishes to give these beautiful cards to almost all her teachers....I finished making but couldn't take a picture as she was too much in hurry to take them all😂😃

I hope I have inspired you much.

I have used:






Thanks for visiting the blog.

Hugs,Anushree


I am playing along,


I have picked the flowers from the moodboard,



In India,We celebrate 5th September as Teacher's Day.






11 comments:

  1. What a great idea ... they are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, so bright and cheerful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. SÃ¥ fint og fargerikt kort.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    Hege.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love them all, they are beautiful.
    Thank you for playing with us at Let's Craft and Create this month.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards!

    Thank you for joining us at Scrappelyst !

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.