Sunday 22 September 2019

Winter and Autumn together !!

Hi Everyone,

Anushree on the blog today..

I have two cards for today,for one I have a video tutorial as well...So let's start with my first card,these cards I have made as my design team post for Tubby Craft.






I have used Tubby craft inks and stamps .I have also used Pink fresh Studio Classic Edgers Die set,

I have done some Watercoloring in this card using Tubby Craft Dye inks.I have also used Washi tapes for masking and then did wet embossing using Fancy Sentiment stamp set.Lastly used Acrylic Shimmer for that twist in the card.

Watch complete video here



Now my second card is Autumn theme based



This one is full of layers.I have used Wishes with Magnolia stamp set.On the white rectangular die cut I have stamped small foliage using Chocolate Brown Tubby craft dye ink.

Next I added a jute thread to it and topped with a small circular cutout where I stamped a flower and colored using Tubby craft Tangy Orange and Lemon Yellow.

Lastly I added a tanks sentiment die cut to the card to complete it.

I have used these products for my cards:





Hope you liked both my cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:
















25 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The stamped background is perfect with the pop of yellow on the flower image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Sentiment" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so different but equally pretty, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love the pop of color.

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Into the Woods challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards and I really like the burst of warm colours from the flower on your second card. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes With Flowers' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love your use of autumnal colours on the second one. Thanks so much for playing at Uniko, I look forward to seeing you join in with future challenges too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with your lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamped background is the perfect foil for your autumnal bloom.
    Thanks for joining in at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card with the cheerful colours and the layers.Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely job! Thanks for playing along with the September Pinkfresh challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards. Love the Autumn colouors on the second one. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.