Sunday 15 September 2019

BOO....Happy Halloween!!

Hi Everyone,

I am keeping a little busy these days...But what better way to relax than Crafting...Made my first Halloween card today.

I have used Newton Nook's designs Christmas Cuddles stamp set,Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside die and Altenew Caps Bold alphabet dies for the sentiment.

Here is my card



Most of the stuff on the card is hand drawn...Could you believe it,,,I am having no specific Halloween themed stamp sets...Gosh time to stock some soon👻😉

For the card,I ink blended the background using distress oxides,spiders,bats and cobweb is hand drawn.Gift bags are stamped image from NND which is pencil colored and Bold sentiment is die cut on a water splattered sheet using Altenew dies.The black grass is also die cut.

I completely enjoyed making it.Hope you liked it too.

Inky Hugs,
Anushree

I am playing along:


I played along the monsters pattern .




Celebrating Halloween


I picked lot of elements from the inspiration picture,the colors,the whole autumn feel...Have used Altenew Caps Bold alphabet dies for the sentiment.




12 comments:

  1. I love how you used the NND packages and placed them in a Halloween setting! Super fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Halloween card, super colours. Thank you for joining our 'Anything goes with a twist' challenge this week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun card in pretty colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you mixed it up!
    Great idea!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such wonderful vivid colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.