Saturday 28 September 2019

Watercolored Thanks

Hi Friends,

A quick card for today...This one I made for my Husband who wanted to give one to his Boss on his Farewell.

I recently got my new Pinkfresh Studio supplies which includes few dies,stamps and paper packs.

This card is completely inspired by September Challenge Theme (Water coloring) @ PinkFresh studio blog,Here is my card 





I have used Circle Frame with Botanicals die from PinkFresh Studio on white cardstock.I have stacked five of same diecuts and watercolored the top most with Altenew Water markers.

Sentiment is also a diecut,again watercolored in autumn theme.

I arranged everything on a 5*6 inches card base ,on the cardbase I adhered paper from Just A Little Lovely Paper pack.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Inky Hugs,
Anushree

I am also playing along:





10 comments:

  1. Your autumnal wreath looks so pretty sitting atop the fab DP.
    So pleased you joined us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the autumnal colours on the wreath with the sky blue background. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful & fun! Thanks for playing along with the September Pinkfresh challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love the happy colors! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the watercolour background and the bright cheery wreath. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Autumn wreath looks beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.