Tuesday 1 October 2019

Freshly baked Tags !!

Hello Friends,

Today I have made something different...Loved doing this for a Baker Friend,

Here are the pictures,






Liked it...Yeah I loved them completely.

I have used MINI ELLIE LOVES TO BAKE stamp set from Your Next stamp.Its a cute mini stamps and I love it.


I diecut pattern paper through Tag die.The image and sentiment is stamped and colored on a separate sheet and then adhered on tag with Double sided tape.

I have also used few heart embellishments on the tag to complete it.

I enjoyed making these as I generally do not make tags.


Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along:








2 comments:

  1. These tags are so cute. They will be great on your goodies! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.