Friday 18 October 2019

Happy Anniversary with Pinkfresh Washi tape!!

Hi Friends,

Today I have a card which I have made using Washi tape and dies...no stamping at all...could you believe a card without any stamping...this one is my first try and I loved the outcome,

Here is my card,





I have used Painted Floral Washi Tape by Pinkfresh Studio...after adhering them to a white cardstock I fussy cut them to my design.

For sentiment I used Sizzix die.Before adhering my circle element,I added some gold and black splatters to the base card.

I enjoyed doing this quick and beautiful card.

Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,Anushree

I am entering this card to,

I am playing with the theme of Circle elements.





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! It's a fabulous design, I can't believe that it is created with just washi tape - amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, what a great way to use that gorgeous washi tape. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of that lovely washi! LOVE the touches of gold! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.