Wednesday 30 October 2019

Geometric wishes!!

Hi friends,

Just stopping by to share a Quick CAS card(though it wasn't so quick)

I am not that good with CAS cards and this card took me much more time than I usually take to make cards...yeahh  CAS is not my style but I am trying.

My husband really liked the card though when I showed him,Here is a picture of what I made


I have used Altenew Trigonometry stamp set to make this card.

Playing along with

 






Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,Anushree

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic Anushree! You should certainly create more CAS styled cards if they're going to turn out like this one.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jane for such kind words ❤️💕😊 Will surely try more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.