Thursday 17 October 2019

Sweet Birthday with Sugarpea Designs!!

Hi Everyone,

I just love making cards...Recently received my order from Sugarpea designs and couldn't resist to play with these cuties.

Here is my card for the day




I have used Better Together stamp set from Sugarpea designs on an ink smooshed background.I have used alcohol markers to color the image.I was inspired by the current challenge sketch on the blog


I am playing along





Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Hugs,Anushree




10 comments:

  1. I love the inky background for your cute treats!The bright colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute Birthday creation, perfect for our 'Spots and/or Stripes' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts, welcome back;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet project and happy colors!!! Thanks so much for playing with SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.