Monday 14 October 2019

SMILE with Persian Motifs...

Hi all,

I am happy sharing my creations almost everyday...Yes I am getting sometime to craft as kids have started with their school after holidays.

Here is my card for the day...I am inspired by 





I  have used Altenew Persian Motifs stamp set to make this card.

Firstly I stamped various elements from the stamp set on a dark Blue background using Hero Black Ink.

I stamped the same image on white cardstock and then colored using Altenew Alcohol Markers,Fussy cut it and adhered as per my design.Everything is adhered on a white base cardstock.

Lastly for the sentiment I used a chipboard cutout and embellished with gold droplets.

I loved making this beautiful card...hope you enjoyed too!!

Thanks for visiting!!

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along

inspired by the color chart given here





8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Anushree. I adore the deep rcih blue colour with these pretty flower colours and a super design. Wonderful colouring and great to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are using one of my favorite Altenew sets! I love the tone on tone background, so stylish! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card and the colour combo is fabulous, especially with the gold. Such a cool effect having the stamp images in black on the dark blue cardstock, and your flowers are so vibrant too. Its a stunning card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking and beautiful! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning and sure to bring a smile to the face of anyone that receives your gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.