Wednesday 12 June 2019

Our Friendship!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I am using Polynesian Paradise stamp set from MFT.This is the most adorable stamp set I have owned recently.Playing with it for the first time.

Here is my card for the day,




How I made it:

I took a card base of size 4.5*6 inches and adhered a Cement grey color pattern paper.Next I distressed a white card base using Crushed Olive Distress ink.

On top of both these layers I adhered I die cut from Penny Black,Stars and Circles using Coral Crush card stock.I stamped few images from the stamp set and colored them in Grout Gray lightly and adhered them as shown.

The sentiment is stamped in Black archival ink and is from same stamp set.To add interest to the card,I have attached enamel dots as well as shown.

And my card for today is done.

I have used:



Hoping you enjoyed the card too.

Inky hugs,Anushree

Joining in at:












8 comments:

  1. What a lovely sentiment on your pretty card, thanks so much for joining in with our June theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, so cute and colourful. Any friend would love to receive this, it made me smile as soon as I saw it! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Love the black and white images combined with the bright colors on other elements. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment! Perfect for you fun design!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.