Friday 14 June 2019

Adore you,Altenew

Hi all,

I have beautiful card for today,I have used Altenew Adore You stamp set.Here is my card,



I am playing along the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge.I was inspired by the color chart in the given picture.


How I made it:

I have used a Yellow card base and adhered a Kraft die cut on top of it.Next I stamped flowers from Adore you stamp using masking techniques with Black ink.

I colored these flowers using my Zig markers.I have added some white color dots and some golden glitter for pollens in these flowers.

Last I attached a sentiment die cut and purple enamel dots to complete my card.

Hope you liked my card.

Inky Hugs,Anushree

Joining in at:










3 comments:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Altenew June Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL design all around! Thanks also for linking up to my Show and Share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.