Friday 28 June 2019

Guest Designer Post- Create A Smile

Hi Everyone,

I am so honored to be Guest Designing for Create a Smile Blog.

The theme for current challenge is "Colors of Summer"

I have made a wobble card using Dress me up stamp set. Here is my card



I am not aware how to add the wobble effect on the blog.I made a small video of the wobbling effect and posted on my Instagram ,here is the link to check


How I made it:

I have used a card base of size 5*7 inches.I have used several dies to create the scene of sand and water.The sunshine is from Tim Holtz stencil and Sentiment die is from Stamplorations .Background Sky is distressed using Blue mermaid Lagoon shade.

This cute bear is from Dress me up stamp set,Create a Smile.I have stamped these images on separate card stock and fussy cut before adhering with clear glue.

Behind the bear I have attached a small spring to create the wobble effect.

I have used:




The Challenge on Create a Smile blog is live with my card also showcased.You can check the link to hop on to the blog


Thanks for visiting the blog.Hope you have liked the card.

Inky Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:


I have used three surf boards.















8 comments:

  1. What a cute beech scene! Your coloring looks great and I really like all the small details like the sun rays and the yellow splatters on the brown card. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and congrats on your GD spot! I would love to see a bear surfing, it would definitely be better than me!! Your scene is gorgeous, beautifully coloured and love the sun rays in green. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anushree, What a fun card! Love the colors, love your scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anushree , superb card layout, thank you for participating in our blog challenge- Quoted. looking forward u to join us for another lovely challenges.
    Founder and Crafter
    Priyanka Singh

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute card. Beautiful. Thank you for participating in Prika blog June Challenge. All the best.

    -- Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.