Saturday 8 June 2019

Rainbow Birthday card

Hi all,

Another card for today,This one I made for a friend who loves Rainbows and Cats.

Here is my card

How I made it:

I have taken a white card base of size 5*7 inches.Next I took another sheet and started adhering rainbow color strips.These strips are leftovers from my several projects.Once all stuck I die cut it to a circle and adhered as shown.

Then I adhered a golden ring Die cut and filled the space with white die cut. I have used the cat image from Newton's Nook designs "Newton Loves cake" clear stamp set and water colored it with Zig markers.I adhered this image on the white die cut using double sided adhesive tape.

Next for sentiment I have added a die cut saying Happy Birthday.lastly attached rainbow colored enamel dots from Your Next Stamps.

And here I finished my card.

I have used:


I am entering this card here:










Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,Anushree




12 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow-colored circle! Fabulous design! Thank for sharing your talent with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and beautifully coloured image. Love that rainbow background too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards 5th Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning use for your leftover scraps. Your rainbow of colors really pops on that white background, and Newton looks adorable as ever!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card - love Newton and that fabulous rainbow background - I'm sure your friend loved it! Thanks for playing along with our fifth birthday challenge over at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty rainbow ♥ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.