Monday 17 June 2019

Adorable Wishes!!

Hi Friends,

Today I have made a Summer Birthday card using MFT Adorable Elephants stamp set and Lawn Fawn Meadows Border die,Here is my card




How I made it:

I have used a white card base and adhered a pattern paper cutting a circle on one side of it.Next I adhered grass die cut.

I stamped all images on separate sheet,then water colored them and adhered using clear glue as shown.

This is all for today.Hope you liked my card.

I am playing along:






Thanks for visiting my blog,

Hugs,Anushree




10 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! It is heartwarming and yet it is so crisp and clean! It looks so professional and I'm really impressed at how you created such a delightful scene. Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Andrea...U simply made my day!!Thanks a lot

      Delete
  2. How sweet! I love the little scene you created for the cute elephant. Looks like she's enjoying her walk through the garden, and who wouldn't with some fun balloons? :)

    Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us for our Cut it Up for our Welcome Summer challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That elephant is totally cute and I love the fun, colorful look of your card! I especially love the stripes. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so darn cute!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and perfect for our challenge! Have always loved this MFT elephant, you've really brought him to life with your colouring. And the striped background definitely adds to the playfulness of the scene. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.