Thursday 27 June 2019

Thinking of You !!

Hi All,

I have been playing with lot of Critter stamps in last few days...time to pull out some blooms from my stash.

Here is my card for today,I have used Pretty peonies stamp set from Sugarpea Designs.





How I made it:

I have used Altenew watercolor stencil with Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink on a white base card.Next I stamped the peony flower on a separate card stock and water colored it.I fussy cut that image and adhered on the base using double sided tape.

The sentiment is from stamp set and I have used Hero arts black ink to stamp the sentiment directly on the base.Lastly I have added grey color enamel dots to create interest to the card.

I have used:



For my card I was inspired by 



I have played with the colors thrown in the challenge.

I am also playing along







Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Hugs,Anushree









18 comments:

  1. A great colour palette Anushree, the bold bloom really pops against the stripes, thanks so much for joining in with our June theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strpied stamp, shame it eats up in our beloved white space, but it gives the card a summery feel. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Great design! Thanks for playing along with SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card for our A Blog Named Hero challenge this month, Anushree - love the colors you chose and great design - thanks for entering your card in our challenge - Betty, ABNH FB design team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bold background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. The peony is lovely and the stripes are very striking; they look painted! Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!! The stripes are done using stencil from Altenew!!

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.