Saturday 8 June 2019

Interactive Card,Create a Smile

Hello Everyone,

Today I have an interactive card on my blog.This is my first take on interactive cards so Yes I am nervous.Hoping you all like it.

I have used Create a Smile "Dress me Up" stamp set.Here is my card,



So these bear dresses are changeable.Yes that is super cute part of this card.Made this for upcoming Father's day.

I also have a small video showing how these dresses can be changed.



I completely enjoyed making this card.I have water colored the images using Zig colors and have used velcro to help with the changing dress part.i have also used pattern paper for my one layer.The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter "Leave it to Dad" Stamp set.
Hope you liked it too.

I have used:



I am entering this card here:

I loved this sketch for current challenge.











Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,Anushree

29 comments:

  1. This is so very nice made. Beautiful style of card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet creation, many thanks for sharing with us and joining in our June theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet and colourful creation. Thank you for joining us in our 'Show Your True Colours' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! You did a wonderful job making your first interactive card. Thanks so much for entering it into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly fun! I love your idea! Thanks so much for joining us over at Create a Smile Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fun interactive Card Anushree. Well done. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and create'. Jonnece DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so clever and fun, thank you for joining us at Create A Smile challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so adorable ! Love your card! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Isha for participating in our blog challenge, super duper cute card...designed...just love it... Wish you all the best...

    Much Love
    Priyanka- Founder @Prika

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO adorable!Thank you for participating in Prika's monthly challenge. Good luck.

    Shweta,
    CI-Prika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness!! How fun!!! I never would have thought of making an interchangeable outfit card!! It's adorable! And super fun for the recipient, too! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card. Although it doesn't go along with the challenge theme.Thank you so much for taking part in this months blog challenge at Prika

    Manasa Priya,
    Craft Inspirator, Prika ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww!!!! Love this idea and so well done. Thanks for your entry at Let's Craft and Create this month. Anne ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous father;'s day card, thanks for joining Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten Challenge. Unfortunately we only accept one entry per month and participant. So I had to delete your second and third one from. Please also note, that only up to 8 combined challenges are allowed.
    ;-) Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.