Friday 7 June 2019

MFT space explorer

Hello Friends,

I have a new card on my blog today.I have used MFT's BB Space Explorer stamp set.Its a lovely stamp set .I am playing for the current Wednesday Challenge on MFT blog.

Here is my take on the challenge,

I used the sketch provided for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge on MFT blog.This is the sketch provided.


How I made this card:

i have used a white card base.Next I distressed the background using distress oxide inks to create my galaxy.I have used Broken China,Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet in my Distress oxide inks.After that i splattered some white paint on the whole distressed base and then die cut it.

The images are stamped on separate cardstock using black archival ink and colored using Faber Castell Polychromos.Then I have fussy cut them and adhered as shown using clear glue.

Lastly the sentiment is also stamped on separate cardstock and fussy cut.Sentiment is adhered to the card using double sided tape .

I have used:


Hope you liked my card.

I am sharing this card to following challenges:









Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this post.

You can also check my Instagram handle and I have a Youtube Channel as well for my videos.All links are given on the right hand side bars.Do follow and leave love.

Hugs,Anushree





26 comments:

  1. Such fun and a great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining our June theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cute .... beautifully coloured too. Thank you for playing long with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very beautiful. Great scene.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background inking and a mega cute card. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest little space explorer . TFS Let's Craft and Create...……...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and it would be just perfect for a small boy. Super stamping and a beautifully blended background. Thank you for joining us in our 'Show Your True Colours' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a fun and colorful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun take on the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute boy card and quote!!! Adorable everything

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card. Love the image and the galaxy you made.
    Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create this month.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful background you've created - I'm in awe of you talented oxide users! Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.