Tuesday 25 June 2019

Window card !

Hi Everyone,

Another cute Newton on my blog today,

Here is my card,



I have made a window card today.

I have taken a card base of 6*6 inches and did a circle die cut in the center on the front panel.I passed a rectangle pattern paper from behind.I colored the image separately and adhered as shown.Lastly attached the sentiment and enamel dots along with little distressing on the edges.

And my card is done.

I was inspired by 


I have used



Thanks for visiting my blog,Hope you liked my card.

Hugs,Anushree

Playing along:







I have picked log pattern.







16 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the cute image and enamel dots
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet, and what a fun cake you created with that wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and colourful; makes it so festive! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday card! Fun design! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute AND adorable card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally SWEET! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! I love the sprinkles dots! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.