Friday 31 July 2020

Uniko Guest Designer Post

Hi Everyone!!

I am back on Uniko Blog where I am Guest Designing for the Current challenge.

This is my second card for the challenge,you can check first card here

Theme for the challenge is "In My Garden"

This time I have played with the optional twist which is 
"Hot Summer Colors"

Here's my card 







I have inked this peony cluster from Hello Lovely stamp set and colored in Altenew markers.

I created the background by simply running a flat brush with Altenew watercolors.

Hope you liked my card and are inspired to participate.

Join the challenge with this link below,


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to




I have used Hot summer colors for my card


5 comments:

  1. wow! This is just gorgeous, I love the red against the pop of yellow. Great design. thanks for sharing with us at allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely and colourful.

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Such a beautiful bright and cheerful card. It's been awesomee having you as our Guest Designer this month. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.