Friday 17 July 2020

Guest Designing for Uniko

Hello Everyone !!

I am super excited to be on Uniko's Blog today where I am Guest designing for the current challenge.

Theme for this challenge is " In My Garden"

I have this beautiful card for you all.




I have played with my favorite Pinks and Purples for this card.

I have used Uniko stamps, " Originally Organic" and "Flower Power #3"

I stamped everything in black ink and colored the florals in Copics.

Hope you liked it.

Do join for the challenge on Uniko's Blog,Link below


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree


I am entering this card to


Life is peaceful when we have our friends around



5 comments:

  1. A lovely "happy" card, I love your use of the bright colours. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. A wonderful design with lovely images and your choice of color and coloring technique are fabulous. Thanks for sharing and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vibrant colors! Love your card design.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.