Thursday 23 July 2020

Card + Gift in one !!

Hi Everyone!!

I have a super cute card for today,I have used MFT's  Adorable Elephants for my card. 

Here are some pics




So now you know why this one is special...it has a slot for gift card.

Pink background is a pattern paper from Papericious.

This is definitely an adorable way to pamper a loved one.

I have used Altenew Alphabet dies for the big alphabets on the card.

Coloring is done with Copics.

I know you must have enjoyed my card.

Do leave some love below in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to


craft challenge July 2020

2 comments:


  1. Such a cute card, I love it! great Idea to make it to hold a gift! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.