Wednesday 8 July 2020

Rainbow Florals

Hi Friends,

I love making rainbows in my cards,This card has a rainbow too but in a different style.

I have used Zen Bouquet stamp set from HoneyBee Stamps and sentiment die and stamp is from Sugarpea designs.


I remember when someone asked me few days back...How do you wish your garden to grow like?

This is how I want my garden with all pretty colorful florals.

I have made this card for my Best Friend Shikha, Really need to send some hugs in these tough times.

Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,Anushree

I am joining this card to








13 comments:

  1. Oooo . . . yes!! This would make a beautiful card; it definitely makes a beautiful card!! It will definitely bring a smile to your friend's face, specially with that sweet sentiment! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I meant to say that it would make a beautiful GARDEN!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty summer colours, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and colorful!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge for our "in the garden" theme!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous summertime card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.