Thursday 16 July 2020

Christmas In July

Hello Friends,

Time to celebrate Christmas in July, Yayy...I have a cute card for today,Totally CAS


I love this beautiful image and sentiment from Winnie and Walter. I have done Copic coloring for my card.

I made this in few minutes,and I am so excited to make few more same for this Christmas.

Its a pleasure sending out all these Christmas cards either in mail or handing out in person.I love Christmas for it brings the message of Peace, Joy and Love each year.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

hugs,Anushree

I am playing along


Christmas Trees are always a child's joy...my kids love decorating it and that's the special part of Christmas for us.


No one on Earth can deny the fact that these lovely festivals brings so much of peace and joy in all our lives.Its so good spending time with family and friends.

19 comments:

  1. Very cute and pretty colo choice. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a beautiful CAS Christmas card Anushree - super colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how CAS this is and the colours are so vibrant and I agree festivals are peaceful...most of the time!
    Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Love this image and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the clean design and the fun image is perfect for July! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful CAS card. I love the image and your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love going to cut our tree down each year. Trudging through the snow to find just the right one brings a sense of peace to me. Love your card. Thanks for taking the Time Out to join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.