Wednesday 15 July 2020

Bastel Traum Challenge 91 # Anything Goes

Hi Friends,

We are having a new Challenge on Bastel-Traum Blog.This one is super easy and so much fun too

"Anything Goes"

cover photo, Image may contain: outdoor and water


I have made a card using my Create A Smile stamp set.





I have done lot of masking and some ink blending for my card.

Sentiment is a diecut from Winnie and Walter.

Images are stamped in Memento ink and colored in Copic Markers.

Hope you liked the card.

Click on the Blog link above to enter the challenge and win some fun prizes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking this card to


B is for Birds,I have used birds for my card




12 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Create a Smile Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool card, thanks for sharing at create a smile stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card with such pretty and bright colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card....Thank you for for joining us as Create a Smile challenge ✓

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous creation for our animal challenge at Stamping Sensations this month! Thanks for joining in and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.