Sunday 19 July 2020

Pretty Peonies with Sugarpea designs

Hi Everyone,

I have a floral card for today, playing with my favorite stamp company 

"SUGARPEA DESIGNS"

I love this Pretty Peonies stamp set.Here is my card with it





I have created my own background with smaller floral images on the set inked in distress ink.

Big floral image is stamped on a separate sheet and colored in Copics.I have also done some white color splattering to the flower and the background . Then have adhered Vellum behind the handcut image.

I have added dotted pattern paper from Sugarpea designs with plain cardstock at the bottom along with enamel dots to add interest to the card.

I am inspired by the current challenge on SPD blog

I chose to play with the color chart.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also entering this card to




Peace on Earth with Florals and a note that You are Loved !!


craft challenge July 2020

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'In the Garden' theme at Penny Black and More challenge and also this weeks Allsorts challenge

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Love the colors on the card and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - I love the vintage feel of the back ground you created! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.