Thursday 6 August 2020

Unicorn Wishes !!

Hi Everyone !!

Sharing a cute card today,I am playing with Magical unicorns stamp set from MFT.


I have stamped the image and colored in Copic markers.The sentiment is heat embossed in white embossing powder.

In the background,I have used a heart die cut on a pattern paper from Sugarpea Designs.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking this card to
https://mftstamps.com/blogs/news/summer-school-2020-day-3
Symmetry,I have maintained it keeping all elements in my card









4 comments:

  1. This is such a happy card and I just love the colours you used. The bright blue with red is not a combo I would have used before but you've changed my mind, its gorgeous. Your unicorn is coloured beautiful and love the soft palette. Its a wonderful card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much Shona🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how cute this is! I love the CAS look, the unicorn, your use of patterned paper... All of this! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.