Wednesday 26 August 2020

Stitched Pouch with Fabric painting !!

Hi Everyone!!

I have a very different art project for today, I have a new hobby SEWING as you all know and what's better than making something for my daughter.

I watched some 50 videos on Youtube to stitch this pouch and extremely proud of it. I used a cotton 
+Jute material for my pouch. Its a good 6*10 inches in size.

I have done fabric painting on my pouch using fabric paints.I have used Magnolias For Her stamp set from Altenew. 


I stamped the images in Black Archival ink and then colored.



For her name, I diecut felt with Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet Die set.

I am entering my project to


Hope you all liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.