Sunday 23 August 2020

Hobby Card with LaLa Land Crafts

Hi Everyone!!

I have this super cute CAS card on my blog today.

This card is dedicated to my new found hobby, Sewing and Stitching.I had no prior knowledge and admit that YouTube has been a great help.

PS..I am giving this card to my elder daughter,hope she likes it.


I have used this stamp set from LaLa Land Crafts.Its a one layer card where I have done Copic Coloring.Image is stamped in SSS Black ink.

Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to







14 comments:

  1. Supr CAS card, cute image and lovely colours. Thank you for joining our 'Summer Fun' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Summer Fun' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet and CAS design. I am sure your daughter will love it. thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super little sewing lady! Such a cute card your daughter will aforecit. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. Your colouring is so gorgeous. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling CAS card and what an adorable image for your hobby. Thank you for joining in at AAA card with your One layer beauty and letting us know your other creative hobby! Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.